Condition: Open Box, tested and repackaged.
- Safe and effectively sanitizes dentures, retainers, mouth and night guards, whitening trays, and other removable oral appliances
- Dazzlepro Clean Case UV Dental Sanitizer uses germicidal ultraviolet light to kill 99.9% of microorganisms, mold, fungi, and bacteria
- Takes just 10 minutes with the press of a single button – no cleaners needed
- Automatically shuts off when sanitization is complete
- Lightweight and portable – great for travel or storage
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
Our mouths play the role of host to quite a few bacteria – hundreds of millions to be exact. In fact, if you’ve ever had a cavity, or even swollen and bleeding gums, you can blame those guys. With that said, if you wear a removable appliance like a retainer or mouth guard, it’s definitely not enough to give it a quick rinse or brush it with a little toothpaste and call it “clean.” The Dazzlepro Clean Case UV Dental Sanitizer is a uniquely designed portable case that effectively cleans dentures, retainers, mouth and night guards, whitening trays, and other dental devices in just 10 minutes. Using germicidal ultraviolet light, the Dazzlepro Clean Case UV Dental Sanitizer kills 99.9% of microorganisms, mold, fungi, and bacteria.
How to Use the Dazzlepro Clean Case UV Dental Sanitizer
Rinse your dental device in water and pat dry to remove any residue.
Place your device in the Dazzlepro Clean Case UV Dental Sanitizer and close the case completely.
Push the Power button on top of the lid to begin the sanitization process. Both the Power button and the window on top of the chamber will light up to indicate that sanitization has begun.
If you open the lid at any time during the 10 minutes that the Dazzlepro Clean Case UV Dental Sanitizer is cleaning your device, sanitization will stop and you will need to begin the process again to ensure all the bacteria is destroyed, the unit will automatically shut off after 10 minutes, at which time you may open the chamber and remove your device for immediate use, or store it in the case for later use.
Caring for the Dazzlepro Clean Case UV Dental Sanitizer
Once a week, use a soft, slightly damp cloth to wipe down the inside and outside of the unit.
Do not use any chemicals or cleaners as they may cause the unit to malfunction.