- This shade of Mint effortlessly adds a playful accent to your kitchen
- Made from highly durable fine stoneware and finished with a gloss glaze; Expertly crafted to last for years
- Easy to clean and stain resistant
- Capacity of 15-fluid ounces; makes 2 small cups or 1 mug of tea
- Microwave and dishwasher safe; Designed in Great Britain; Imported
A fresh and light way to serve your favorite teas, the perfect companion for any tea enthusiast, the classic shape and rich colors effortlessly add a sophisticated touch to any style kitchen and the high quality craftsmanship ensures your teapot will last for years to come.
Made from highly durable fine stoneware, these teapots are dishwasher safe, microwave safe and are sealed with a high-gloss glaze finish to preserve the rich color. This charming teapot measures 6-3/4-inches long by 3-3/4-inches wide by 4-1/4-inches high with a capacity of 15-fluid ounces; serves 2.
As one of the traditional Stoke-on-Trent pottery brands, Price & Kensington is a world-renowned ceramic tableware company with a history and heritage dating back over 100 years. Rich in heritage and passionate about tabletop accessories and teapots, the Price & Kensington brand continues to flourish under family ownership.